Your Privacy Rights Effective Date (Last Updated): June 17, 2020
By using any of Bishop’s Services you are agreeing and consenting to the terms of this Policy. It applies to all of the information we collect from you, regardless of how we collect it.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE STOP USING OUR SERVICES IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH ANY INFORMATION.
Finally, we are more than happy to answer any questions that you have about this Policy. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at 1801 Century Park E, 24th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
II. INFORMATION PRACTICES AND POLICIES
- What Information Do We Collect and When? Information You Provide To Us. Certain information we collect is provided by you voluntarily in using our Services.
When you submit an inquiry or create an account with us, we collect the information as part of the application process, which may include:
- your name;
- the username that you create;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your phone number;
- social security number;
- payment information (e.g., credit card information); and
- financial institution information (e.g., existing retirement account number, bank account number, routing number).
When you create an online account with us, we will also require you to create a password. You can help protect your personally identifiable information by using a combination of letters, numbers and characters in your password, changing your password often, using a secure web browser, and signing off our Website when you are finished with its use. We also encourage you to choose a password that is unique to our Website and not recycle your password for another site or company.
When you inquire about our services or create an account with us, we collect the following information:
- your name; and
- your contact information, which may be your email address, your phone number, or both.
When you visit our Website, we also collect the following information:
- the date and time that you access the Services,
- your internet service provider, mobile carrier, or data services provider,
- your IP address,
- the pages you visit,
- the features used,
- information about the task you performed,
- any information or product that you give us in performing the task,
- how you arrived at the Services
We may also collect information from social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website or mobile application. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use.
Emails . When you send emails to us, we retain emails in order to process your request, respond to your inquiry, and improve our Services. If you report a problem with our Services, there may be additional details requested.
Google Analytics . We have implemented certain Google Analytics Advertising Features. Google Analytics helps us analyze a user’s behavior on our Website and what online channels they used to find the Website. We then can create audiences based on users’ behavior on the Website to send them relevant advertising. We do not currently permit third parties to direct ads to you on our sites and applications but third parties may do so on other sites to which we publish content.
Other Internet Technology. In addition to Google Analytics, we use other technology, such as software, pixel tags and web beacons, which are invisible code on a web page or email that are programmed to collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Website and our Services.
- How Do We Use Your Personal Information? In general, we use personal and aggregated information collected through the Site to fulfill your requests for services, contact you, customize content, and improve the design and performance of the Site. More specifically, consistent with applicable law and choices and controls that may be available to you, we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- to provide you with services, including responding to your inquiries and fulfilling your requests;
- to communicate with you generally about our services and services that we might provide, including products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or to provide you with updates or information concerning our services in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- to serve marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you;
- to personalize your experience on the Site;
- to allow you to apply for products or services and evaluate your eligibility for such products or services;
- to verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and your personal information;
- for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- to notify you about any changes in or to our Site or other services;
- to fulfill our legal obligations to you; and
- Do We Share Your Personal Information? We do not sell information that identifies you personally. We also do not share information that identifies you personally with third parties other than as follows:
Service Providers. We may share personal information with third parties who service your accounts and provide services on our behalf.
Marketing Purposes. We may share your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and purchase information with service providers who we use to offer our products and services to you; to affiliated partners to market their products and services to you; to nonaffiliated partners to market their products and services to you; and for joint marketing with other companies.
- How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information? In general, we keep your personal information for the duration of your relationship with us. Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. Your information will remain subject to the terms of this Policy even if we undergo a business transition. We may transfer your information to a successor person or entity upon an acquisition or other corporate reorganization. You hereby consent to such transfers, and we may assign and transfer all of the rights, benefits, duties, and obligations of this Policy. Please note that we will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
III. YOUR CHOICES
Consistent with the rights afforded to California residents by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we afford certain rights to you regarding your personal information.
Your rights include:
- You may request to learn the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you;
- You may request that we correct or update the personal information we have collected about you;
- You may request that we delete certain personal information that we have collected about you;
- You may request a list of those to whom we have disclosed your personal information;
- You may opt out of receiving future marketing materials and emails;
- You may opt out of disclosures of your personal information to third parties under certain circumstances; and
- Not be discriminated against as a result of exercising any of the aforementioned rights.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone us at (833) 589-8100. Please also be aware of the following additional information respecting certain of your choices:
- Reviewing and Updating Your Information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting the requested changes or modifications to be made. Unfortunately, we cannot always ensure that such changes or modifications will be reflected in all iterations of your information as previously stored. We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct the information if it is inaccurate. We may decline to process requests that we believe in good faith are unreasonable or unduly burdensome (such as requests that are repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be impractical to satisfy).
- Deleting Your Account and Personal Information. If you end your relationship with us, you can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us as discussed above. When your information is deleted, we will do so consistent with any applicable legal requirements. Please know we will follow through on your request unless we are required to keep your information by law or for legitimate business purposes.
IV. SECURITY AND STORAGE
We do not store your personal information on our own servers but, instead, use third parties, who take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard and deter unauthorized access to your information. In this regard, access to this information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access. Please know that no platform, application, website, electronic database or other format or system is completely secure. Moreover, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure nor can any be guaranteed to be totally secure, and, for this reason, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that safeguards employed will prevent the disclosure of your information. If you become aware of a security breach, please notify us immediately at email@example.com or call us at (833) 589-8100.
V. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
What are cookies? Cookies are small pieces of instruction stored on your hard drive or device (e.g., tablet or mobile device), not on our Site. Cookies provide us with information that we use to enhance your experience on the Site.
How can I disable cookies? Your Internet browser contains instructions about how to remove persistent cookies.
Do Not Track.” Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell those websites you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
VII. CHILDREN We require an individual to be at least eighteen (18) years old to be a user of our Services. Our Services and this Website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age, nor do we knowingly collect information about children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit personal information to us. If we find out you are under 13 years of age, we will immediately, upon notice, cancel your account and delete all of your information. If a parent becomes aware any of his/her children has submitted information to us, please immediately notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (833) 589-8100.
VIII. LAWS IN OTHER COUNTRIES
We comply with United States privacy laws and regulations. We do not represent that our Website or Services are governed by, or operated in accordance with, the laws of other nations or jurisdictions, or that the Website and our Services, or any portion of it, is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access the Website or use our Services, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using the Website and our Services, users from outside the United States acknowledge and agree that our Website is subject to United States laws and regulations, and waive any claims against us that may arise under their own national laws.
The statements made on this website are opinions and past performance is no indication of future performance or returns. Precious metals, like all investments, carry risk. Precious metals and coins may appreciate, depreciate, or stay the same depending on a variety of factors. Bishop Gold Group, LLC cannot guarantee, and makes no representation, that any metals purchased will appreciate at all or appreciate sufficiently to make customers a profit. The decision to purchase or sell precious metals, and which precious metals to purchase or sell, are the customer’s decision alone, and purchases and sales should be made subject to the customer’s own research, prudence and judgment.
Learn How To Take Physical Control of Your Saving with this FREE GUIDE
To learn more about buying or investing in precious metals, or if you would just like to talk about the field, please reach out to us any time.